RAPICOM Achieves Excellent ROI
- Possible to improve network quality that is not possible with a conventional
- RAPICOM can emulate a high-quality network environment over a lowquality network infrastructure.
- Business efficiency and staff productivity will increase by improving the network quality.
- RAPICOM has an IP-based load balancer function for redundancy and load balancing of the line.
- Higher ROI is achieved by combining multiple low-cost lines.
An Superior, Network Transparent Accelerator
- Introduces xTCP acceleration technology, which has infrastructure
transparency due to excellent TCP compatibility.
- RAPICOM requires no changes to the existing network setup in most cases.
- Use of existing assets, such as QoS and firewalls, can be continued as is, removing the need for time-wasting reconfiguration.
Various Environment Support
- RAPICOM is available in hardware (RAPICOM appliance) and in software
(RAPICOM seed), and these can be combined as needed to accommodate
various network infrastructure environments.
- RAPICOM adapts to your company's unique infrastructure. It provides consistent high performance in various situations, such as with on-premise computers, cloud computing, portable computer and computers connecting from abroad.
- Realize comfortable cloud computing with high throughput at the level of a LAN.
*Note: When combining RAPICOM hardware and software, the applicance utilizes xTCP.
Capable in Various Situations
Case 1: Improves Low-Cost Networks
Provide Comfortable Closed Network Services
RAPICOM can be used with low-cost network best effort VPN services to
provide a higher quality service.
Case 2: Effective Use of Backup Lines for BCP
Widen Bandwidth and Improve Redundancy
Aggregate two low-cost internet VPN routes with the "mTCP traffic Bundling function" and achieve a wider bandwidth and improved redundancy. Additionally achieve the effectiveness of a high-cost connection with the help of TCP optimization, and an overall more stable network.
Case 3: Low-Cost Bandwidth Expansion
A More Stable Network at a Low Cost
Using a private line overseas is expensive. RAPICOM solves this by combining a private line with the Internet. With this setup, you can achieve a stable low-cost network and a wider bandwidth.
Case 4: Response Improvement in Cloud Computing
Approximates On-Premise Computers
Migrating to cloud computing will cause a response decrease. RAPICOM is available as a software solution specifically for situations where use of hardware is difficult, like in cloud computing. With it, you can achieve performance like that of on-premise computers with cloud computers.
Case 5: Lesser Response Time Decrease when Adding Terminals
Comfortable Communication with Optimization and Load Balancing
In the case of many computers connecting to a single server, two best effort lines can be used with load balancing and optimization with the "xTCP Balancer" to lower the load on the infrastructure.
- [Exhibition] RAPICOM will be exhibited at KYOTO SMART CITY EXPO 2016. (Smart Innovation Zone No.1-22)
- [WEB] English web site is newly opened.
- [Media] Our involved technology was published in the newspaper (Nov 10, 2015).
Newspaper article is here (NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN)
- [Press Release] Press release of our involved technology has been announced by NICT(National Institute of Information and Communications Technology).
- [WEB] WEB site has been renewed.
- [Exhibition] RAPICOM will be exhibited at INTEROP TOKYO 2015 SCSK Corporation booth.
- [Press Release] Press release of RAPICOM seed has been announced.
- [Ver.3] RAPICOM appliance ver.3.3.0
- [Ver.2] RAPICOM appliance ver.2.3.1
Events & Releases